Become part of the team!
As soon as possible
English fluent (in addition German preferred)
WhatAVenture is a corporate company builder and has set itself the goal of building new companies and innovative solutions with corporates. We started in 2013 and since then have been supporting our customers in setting up sustainable and effective innovation structures, ventures and new revenue streams. Our team consists of entrepreneurs, consultants, designers, marketers, UX-experts, psychologists, developers, legal advisers, and other backgrounds.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and doers, which is why we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the topic of company building, with the aim of successfully supporting our clients throughout the entire innovation value chain. From the fuzzy front end of innovation to successful market entry and scaling of new business models.
Here is what we've got to offer
Constant growth needs an equally strong team in the area of People&Culture. You are passionate about HR topics, love the challenges of a dynamic, growing company and want to build and foster an outstanding and unique people experience?
You want to lead our growth phase and work together with a young and innovative team? We are looking forward to your application.
What you will be doing
- You are responsible for the people strategy at WhatAVenture
- You will actively shape and develop processes around branding, recruiting, HR operations, learning & development, team happiness etc.
- You are leading min. 1 person in your own team and are part of the extended management circle of WhatAVenture
- You ensure that we succeed as a people first company from a good start of our new employees by onboarding to an outstanding and unique working experience and actively shaping our culture
- You create employer branding projects together with the marketing team
- You have the opportunity to be a strategic advisor for the CEOs of our portfolio companies
- You will manage your own budget and steer our service agencies and working groups in the field of HR
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- You are an HR professional and have minimum 2-3 years of experience in this field
- Communication skills, motivation and teamwork are your strengths
- You bring integrity, independent work, commitment and a high sense of responsibility with you
- People inspire you and you enjoy providing an excellent employee experience
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken (German in addition preferred)
- You bring a high ambition and passion for People topics and impress with your positive problem-solving mindset
For this position we foresee a gross annual salary starting at 50.000 EUR. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary according to a salary scheme that considers qualifications, experience, and personal commitment, and we also offer benefits on top. We would be happy to tell you more about this in a personal interview.
- Extra week of vacation
- Daily lunch
- Wiener Linien annual ticket
- Monthly afterwork events
- Joint vacation
- Further training opportunities e.g. strategy & learning days
- Weekly fruit basket
+43 720 513 800