Become part of the team!
As soon as possible
German & English fluent
WhatAVenture is a corporate company builder and has set itself the goal of building new companies and innovative solutions with corporates. We started in 2013 and since then have been supporting our customers in setting up sustainable and effective innovation structures, ventures and new revenue streams. Our team consists of entrepreneurs, consultants, designers, marketers, UX-experts, psychologists, developers, legal advisers, and other backgrounds.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and doers, which is why we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the topic of company building, with the aim of successfully supporting our clients throughout the entire innovation value chain. From the fuzzy front end of innovation to successful market entry and scaling of new business models.
Here is what we've got to offer
Constant growth needs an equally strong team in the area of People&Culture. You are passionate about HR topics, love the challenges of a dynamic, growing company and score with empathy and strength of implementation?
Get insights into the processes and structures of WhatAVenture and our in-house startups GLEAM, Pixofarm and Wood_Space. You want to support us in our growth phase and work together with a young and innovative team? We are looking forward to your application
What you will be doing
- You will support the entire recruiting process, e.g. creating job postings, active sourcing, coordinating and conducting interviews and much more
- You ensure the good start of our new employees by onboarding, creating various contracts and agreements in HR matters
- You are responsible for the planning, organization and execution of our team events and enjoy developing new teambuilding activities
- You are responsible for our office management
- You ensure through appropriate structures and processes that everyone in the team can develop their full potential and continue to grow at WhatAVenture
- You help us execute our employer branding projects together with the marketing team
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- First experience in the field of HR.
- Communication skills, motivation and teamwork are your strengths
- You bring integrity, independent work, commitment and a high sense of responsibility with you
- Creativity and enthusiasm for team building events
- People inspire you and you enjoy providing excellent service for a great employee experience
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of MS-Office and PowerPoint
For this position, we foresee a gross annual salary starting at 35.700 EUR. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary according to a salary scheme that considers qualifications, experience, and personal commitment, and we also offer benefits on top. We would be happy to tell you more about this in a personal interview.
- Extra week of vacation
- Daily Lunch
- Wiener Linien annual ticket
- Monthly afterwork events
- Joint vacation
- Further training opportunities e.g. strategy & learning days
- Weekly fruit basket
+43 720 513 800