Become part of our team!
As soon as possible
WhatAVenture is a corporate company builder and aims to build new companies and innovative solutions with and for established companies. We started in 2013 and have since been supporting our clients in setting up sustainable and effective innovation structures in order to promote innovation from within (e.g. intrapreneurship) and outside (e.g. start-up corporate collaboration).
We are a team of entrepreneurs and doers, which is why we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the topic of company building, with the aim of successfully supporting our clients throughout the entire innovation value chain. From the fuzzy front end of innovation to successful market entry and scaling of new business models.
Who we are looking for
We need employees who can easily dance the dance between strategy, lateral thinking, process, innovation, role model and conviction through implementation. We are looking for creative doers and process experts with whom we can implement projects even more successfully.
Here is what we've got to offer
We offer entrepreneurs with start-up or consulting experience who are interested in building new companies the opportunity to do so with a very experienced and successful team. For 8 years, we have lived up to our claim to be among the best in the German-speaking world in everything we do. Therefore, learning and continuous development are very important to us. We would like to offer you a place where you can enjoy your work and your enthusiasm for challenges and where you will find a supportive environment.
What you will be doing
- You accompany projects in all sectors in order to implement them successfully together with teams and experts.
- You organise innovation camps and moderate workshops.
- You research and validate ideas.
- You visualise complex issues and develop implementation strategies.
- You help SMEs and/or corporations define and implement digital strategies and digital transformation.
- You live Lean Startup.
What do you need to be successful in the role?
We have made the experience that there is not one training or one course of study or sometimes no classical training is needed in our job. Therefore, it is difficult for us to list exactly and define criteria. If you find yourself in the following points, then we are definitely one step closer:
- Professional experience from management consultancy, accelerator programmes or the innovation management of an established company
- Innovative and creative approach, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Interest in trends and innovations as well as an affinity for new technologies
- Desire to try out new methods and approaches and bring them to life
- Ability to develop complex concepts for customer projects
- Structured thinking and working
- Ability to process and visualise complex issues in a comprehensible way
- Assertiveness, strong communication and implementation skills
- Quick perception and hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident handling of MS Office and PowerPoint
Place of employment
Our office is located in the heart of Ehrenfeld.
- Additional week of holiday
- Monthly afterwork events
- Joint holiday
- Remote Work Week
- Further training opportunities e.g. strategy & learning days
- Rail ticket