Become part of our team!
As soon as possible
WhatAVenture is a corporate company builder and aims to build new companies and innovative solutions with and for established companies. We started in 2013 and have since been supporting our clients in setting up sustainable and effective innovation structures in order to promote innovation from within (e.g. intrapreneurship) and outside (e.g. start-up corporate collaboration).
We are a team of entrepreneurs and doers, which is why we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the topic of company building, with the aim of successfully supporting our clients throughout the entire innovation value chain. From the fuzzy front end of innovation to successful market entry and scaling of new business models.
Here is what we've got to offer
We offer entrepreneurs with start-up or consulting experience who are interested in building new companies the opportunity to do so with a very experienced and successful team. For 8 years, we have lived up to our claim to be among the best in the German-speaking world in everything we do. Therefore, learning and continuous development are very important to us. We would like to offer you a place where you can enjoy your work and your enthusiasm for challenges and where you will find a supportive environment.
What you will be doing
- You accompany projects in all sectors in order to implement them successfully together with teams and experts.
- You organise innovation camps and moderate workshops.
- You research and validate ideas.
- You visualise complex issues and develop implementation strategies.
- You help SMEs and/or corporations to define and implement digital strategies and digital transformation.
- You are part of the WhatAVenture sales activities.
- You live Lean Startup
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- 2-4 years of professional experience from strategy, innovation or digital consulting or accelerator programmesI
- Innovative and creative approach, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Interest in trends and innovations as well as an affinity for new technologies
- Desire to try out and experience new methods and approaches
- Ability to develop complex concepts for client projects
- Structured thinking and working
- Ability to process and visualise complex issues in a comprehensible manner
- Assertiveness, strong communication and implementation skills
- Quick perception and hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident handling of MS Office and PowerPoint
We are legally obliged to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which is EUR 45.041,64 for this position. However, we pay according to a salary scheme that takes into account qualifications, experience and personal commitment, and we also offer benefits on top. We would be happy to tell you more in a personal interview.
- Food vouchers for your midday appetite
- Wiener Linien annual ticket
- Additional holiday week
- Monthly afterwork events
- Joint holiday
- Remote work week
- Further training opportunities e.g. strategy & learning days
- Weekly fruit basket
+43 720 513 800