Become part of our team!
As soon as possible
WhatAVenture is a corporate company builder and aims to build new companies and innovative solutions with and for established companies. We started in 2013 and have since been supporting our clients in setting up sustainable and effective innovation structures in order to promote innovation from within (e.g. intrapreneurship) and outside (e.g. start-up corporate collaboration).
We are a team of entrepreneurs and doers, which is why we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the topic of company building, with the aim of successfully supporting our clients throughout the entire innovation value chain. From the fuzzy front end of innovation to successful market entry and scaling of new business models.
Here is what we've got to offer
We offer varied projects to entrepreneurs, start-up founders and innovators who are interested in using and developing their skills in innovation management. A team of many enthusiastic people, who place great emphasis on communication, personal commitment and fun at work, will actively support you. If you would like to work with us on the projects of tomorrow, we look forward to getting to know you.
What you will be doing
- You are responsible for building and implementing intrapreneurship and startup collaboration programmes with our clients in different industries.
- You lead a team of WhatAVenture Innovation Managers* in your programmes.
- You feel comfortable on stage in a facilitating role or as a coach of the innovation teams.
- You are part of the WhatAVenture sales activities.
- You visualise complex issues and develop implementation strategies.
- You live Lean Startup.
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in management consulting, accelerator programmes or innovation management of an established company
- Experience with structured innovation programmes, innovation processes, innovation strategies
- In-depth experience with project management and the stakeholder management required in corporates
- Experience with coaching teams
Facilitation experience in workshops or at larger events
- Experience in planning and conducting workshops
- Ability to develop complex concepts for client projects
- Quick thinking, strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office and PowerPoint
We are legally obliged to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which is EUR 43.400,00 for this position. However, we pay according to a salary scheme that takes into account qualifications, experience and personal commitment, and we also offer benefits on top. We would be happy to tell you more in a personal interview.
- Meal vouchers for your midday appetite
- Wiener Linien annual ticket
- Additional holiday week
- Monthly afterwork events
- Joint holiday
- Remote work week
- Further training opportunities e.g. strategy & learning days
- Weekly fruit basket
+43 720 513 800