Become part of our team!
Start & Duration
As soon as possible, 6 months
WhatAVenture is a corporate company builder and aims to build new companies and innovative solutions with and for established companies. We started in 2013 and have since been supporting our clients in setting up sustainable and effective innovation structures in order to promote innovation from within (e.g. intrapreneurship) and outside (e.g. start-up corporate collaboration).
We are a team of entrepreneurs and doers, which is why we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the topic of company building, with the aim of successfully supporting our clients throughout the entire innovation value chain. From the fuzzy front end of innovation to successful market entry and scaling of new business models.
Here is what we've got to offer
Are you full of drive and would like to gain practical experience in marketing and social media as an intern alongside your studies? We are looking for a creative all-rounder, a team worker and a person with a desire for a challenge.
We offer you the chance to work on the innovation projects of tomorrow with a team of enthusiastic people who place great emphasis on communication, personal commitment and fun at work. If you are looking for a challenging, varied and educational internship, then apply to us now.
What you will be doing
- Social media planning and implementation (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Content marketing (case studies, videos, blog)
- Newsletter planning and implementation
- Market analysis
- Support in the creation of concepts and print materials
- Other tasks in the marketing, sales or organisational area
- Preferably experience with Adobe Suite or online tools for content creation
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- Current (FH/University) studies ideally in the field of marketing or entrepreneurship & innovation
- Affinity & professional handling of social media
- Proactive, independent and structured working style
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working with people
- Common sense and hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office and PowerPoint
A full-time internship with us is paid €1578,07 gross per month. On top of that, there is an attractive package of incentives. We would be happy to tell you more in a personal interview.
+43 720 513 800