Senior Innovation Manager (f/m/d)
Let's build ventures with corporates together
We’re a team of 45+ hands-on entrepreneurs, consultants, business developers, growth wizards, and passionate innovators who work together to build the businesses of tomorrow with leading corporates.
Get to work with our exciting portfolio ventures and be part of the launch of exciting new products, services, and ventures from the very beginning. If you are looking for a challenging, diverse, and developing work, keep on reading.
What you will be doing
- You are responsible for building and implementing intrapreneurship and startup collaboration programmes with our clients in different industries
- You lead a team of WhatAVenture Innovation Managers in your programmes
- You feel comfortable on stage in a facilitating role or as a coach of the innovation teams
- You are part of the WhatAVenture sales activities
- You visualise complex issues and develop implementation strategies
- You live Lean Startup
What you need to be successful in the role
- 3-5 years of professional experience in management consulting, accelerator programmes or innovation management of an established company
- Experience with structured innovation programmes, innovation processes, innovation strategies
- In-depth experience with project management and the stakeholder management required in corporates
- Previous sales experience
- Experience with coaching teams
- Facilitation experience in workshops or at larger events
- Experience in planning and conducting workshops
- Ability to develop complex concepts for client projects
- Quick thinking, strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office and PowerPoint
We are legally obliged to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which is EUR 40.110,00 for this position. However we offer a competive base salary according to a career scheme that takes your qualifications, experience and personal commitment into account. Plus, you will also get nice benefits on top! We would be happy to tell you more in a personal interview.
Little things make a big difference
Because it is not just a job.
& fruit basket
Quarterly training & learning opportunities
Free lunch at
Upload your CV
Happy to see that you want to join us! We are looking forward to getting to know you. The first step is to upload your CV.
Your application impressed us! After the initial screening of your CV, we want to get to know you and give you the time to ask us questions.
We want to make sure that you and the team have the opportunity to get to know each other, see your work, ask questions and discuss the position that perfectly fits you.
Welcome to WhatAVenture
Welcome to the WhatAVenture team, we are excited to start working with you. Sign your contract and start getting to know the team!
Sneak peak into your
future work life
For a behind-the-scenes look, check out the posts below to see how a high-performing & collaborative team looks like.