Become part of our team!
As soon as possible
WhatAVenture is a corporate company builder and aims to build new companies and innovative solutions with and for established companies. We started in 2013 and have since been supporting our clients in setting up sustainable and effective innovation structures in order to promote innovation from within (e.g. intrapreneurship) and outside (e.g. start-up corporate collaboration).
We are a team of entrepreneurs and doers, which is why we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the topic of company building, with the aim of successfully supporting our clients throughout the entire innovation value chain. From the fuzzy front end of innovation to successful market entry and scaling of new business models.
Here is what we've got to offer
We offer entrepreneurs with start-up or consulting experience who are interested in building new companies the opportunity to do so with a very experienced and successful team. For 8 years, we have lived up to our claim to be among the best in the German-speaking world in everything we do. Therefore, learning and continuous development are very important to us. We would like to offer you a place where you can enjoy your work and your enthusiasm for challenges and where you will find a supportive environment.
What you will be doing
- Independent takeover of implementation projects with our customers
- Active role in the development of our clients’ companies
- Development and validation of new business models and support of these as a responsible person up to the implementation and establishment on the market
- Creation of go-to-market concepts
- Acquisition of suitable pilot customers and identification of the most important customer needs
- Coaching of interdisciplinary innovation teams
- Organisation, implementation and moderation of workshops
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- 1-3 years of professional experience from management consulting or in a leading role in a startup
- Interest in trends and innovations as well as an affinity for new technologies
- Open and confident demeanour, as well as enjoy conducting and moderating workshops
- Entrepreneurial mindset, enjoys creating, high level of commitment, sense of responsibility and independent way of working
- Experience in business/product development
- Comprehensible processing and visualisation of complex issues
- Perseverance and the ability to convince people (or pilot customers) of the merits of a project
- Assertiveness, strong communication and implementation skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS Office and PowerPoint
We are legally obliged to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which is EUR 40.110,00 for this full-time position. However, we pay according to a salary scheme that considers qualifications, experience, and personal commitment, and we also offer benefits on top. We would be happy to tell you more about this in a personal interview.
- Start the week together with our Monday brunch
- Further training opportunities, e.g. strategy & learning days
- Monthly after-work events
- Additional holiday week
- Remote Work Week
- Wiener Linien annual ticket
- shared holidays
- meal vouchers for your midday hunger
+43 720 513 800