Become part of the team!
As soon as possible
Part-time or Full-time
German & English fluent
WhatAVenture is a corporate company builder and has set itself the goal of building new companies and innovative solutions with corporates. We started in 2013 and since then have been supporting our customers in setting up sustainable and effective innovation structures, ventures and new revenue streams. Our team consists of entrepreneurs, consultants, designers, marketers, UX-experts, psychologists, developers, legal advisers, and other backgrounds.
Here is what we've got to offer
Get to work with our exciting portfolio companies and be part of the launch of exciting new products, services, and companies from the very beginning. We offer you the chance to work on the innovation projects of tomorrow together with a team of many enthusiastic people, for whom communication, personal commitment, and fun at work are very important. If you are looking for a challenging, diverse, and developing work, apply now.
But first, let’s make sure we fit well together, like Autumn & Harry Potter movies.
As our new Web Developer, you will work on developing prototypes, landing pages and websites and on enhancing our existing web assets for companies such as: WhatAVenture, GLEAM, Wood_Space, etc. You will work closely with our project managers, marketers, UX experts and other design team members to create new successful website projects.
What you will be doing
- Build and optimize websites, landing pages, and emails for our portfolio companies or our clients’ validation projects
- Create reusable templates, design and develop wireframes for web pages and email templates
- Ensure UI best practices, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards are met
- Collaborate and work closely with designers, marketers, project managers, and other team to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Work quickly to complete small edits requested by various stakeholders
- Develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites where needed
- Conduct quality control checks and continually monitor and improve speed, load times, site and page appearance, and mobile responsiveness
- Drive activities to improve the website’s conversion rate and define a testing strategy to optimize and test new features
- Ensure visual design integrity and clear brand consistency throughout our web presence
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or related field, or equivalent proven work experience
- Relevant experience in web development and related marketing activities
- Possess a strong understanding of UX/UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions/standards, A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently with senior leadership, and be a team player
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
We are legally obliged to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which is EUR 30,522.66 for this full-time position. However, we pay according to a salary scheme that considers qualifications, experience, and personal commitment, and we also offer benefits on top. We would be happy to tell you more about this in a personal interview.
- Start the week together with our Monday brunch
- Food vouchers
- Wiener Linien annual ticket
- Monthly afterwork events
- Joint vacation
- Further training opportunities e.g. strategy & learning days
- Weekly fruit basket
+43 720 513 800