What We Do
We are your co-founders, sparring partners or a shoulder to lean on for your innovation processes. We guide you to the successful realization of your innovation project!
We empower your organization by implementing sustainable innovation structures, programs and activities for your success with innovation.
More hands-on power for your innovation projects. We help you to validate and successfully realize your business ideas by complementing your team.
Shaping the future of logistics: Global intrapreneurship program
3 years of development and continuous support of a global intrapreneurship program with the world’s leading logistics company
60 teams evaluating and validating, 9 running projects, multiple projects in business lines & successful spin-offs
Amazon for spare parts in the energy sector: SPAROX
Development of a scalable B2B platform business model for spare parts in the energy sector
Creation of transparency in a non-transparent market, reduction of storage and capital costs as well as reduction of plant failures
Multiple partners onboarded
Revolutionizing the energy sector: Alperia Startup Factory
Startup Factory and scout startups with revolutionizing solutions for the energy industry
140 startup applications from all over the world
Two innovation projects have emerged from the program
5% less fuel consumption due to PV foil on truck trailers
Finalist of the world‘s largest Climate-Tech Accelerators „Climate Launchpad“
Most Innovative Product of the Year 2018 at the Freight Transport Association Awards
Check out the first
companies in our portfolio
- High quality modular block house to unlock new living experiences. From your dream home, to guesthouse, coffee place or shop – make it yours. Smart, sustainable, affordable mobile tiny blockhouse of high quality made from 98% wood
- Joint venture between RUBNER woodwork and WhatAVenture, uniting highest quality woodwork and business model innovation
- 57 sold WOOD_SPACE in the first 6 month
- #jointventure with an established company
- GLEAM is an electric cargo bike with a unique tilting technology providing you with an amazing driving experience for urban mobility
- Thereby, it caters to various use cases, from family cargo bike to B2B usage for messengers. It reduces emissions by optimizing last mile delivery and urban mobility
- We established GLEAM in 5 European countries within 4 months
- #investment in existing startup
It was an excellent keynote speech on guiding business ideas to investment-readiness, as part of our Executive Innovation Program. Thanks to the profound theoretical knowledge and vivid examples, our top-level management obtained deep insights into business modelling in the field of mobility.
Yvonne PirknerOpen Innovation Project Leader, ÖBB
WhatAVenture really got our employees’ attention, motivated them to leave their comfort zone and gave them the courage to simply try out ideas – and that was the exact goal!
Martina TagunoffInnovation Manager, ÖAMTC
With the support of WhatAVenture we were able to significantly develop our innovation management further. They perfectly understood our needs and developed sustainable strategies, processes and tools in a joint effort with our team following lean innovation principles.
Dr. Florian PomperInnovation Manager, Caritas Wien
How to innovate when everything is changing - The DOBDA Model
DOBDA: The new model to identify innovation opportunities in the post-coronavirus era. Learn how to innovate in times of change.
Your complete guide for successful corporate-startup collaboration
Turn corporate-startup collaborations to success! We developed the guide for you based on our cross-industry experience.
Get innovation tips & tricks in your inbox!
Subscribe to our Innovation Newsletter and get all the latest news
about our exciting new projects and companies.
We are a global
Germany Italy Austria