This cheat sheet provides you with insights on how to create an efficient startup scouting process. We have gathered our lessons learned from years of startup sourcing and thousands of applications in startup programs. Learn how to discover new technologies, find and invest in promising ventures, and fully take advantage of your assets. Our cheat sheet for startup scouting will make you one of the best out there.
You've already had a chance to pursue venture building in your organization? Then go ahead and join our study! Share your experience, successes and set-backs, and help other organizations learn and grow in this field.
New business departments
Corporate venture building units or venture studios
Complete the survey by October 5th.
of study participants cited new revenue streams generation as one of the reasons to start with venture building.
of study participants have worked with external venture builders.
of study participants have established a dedicated venture building unit or team.
- The 8-step framework that we successfully use in our startup scouting programs.
- A quick checklist for each step in the process.
- A framework on how to develop new, innovative products or services for exisiting or new markets.
- A validated method on how to find the right investment opportunities.
- How to collaborate and set up a startup program in your corporate.