We share our learnings on how to successfully collaborate with startups. These are based on our experience of having set up and guided to success more than 50 corporate accelerator programs, and supported over 1000 startups in the process.
You've already had a chance to pursue venture building in your organization? Then go ahead and join our study! Share your experience, successes and set-backs, and help other organizations learn and grow in this field.
New business departments
Corporate venture building units or venture studios
Complete the survey by October 5th.
of study participants cited new revenue streams generation as one of the reasons to start with venture building.
of study participants have worked with external venture builders.
of study participants have established a dedicated venture building unit or team.
- Why should you collaborate with startups or make use of startup methodologies?
- What are the different ways of collaboration with startups and what is the right
- strategy for your company?
- How do startups differ from you as an established organization and what does that mean in terms of choosing the right collaboration form?
- What are the first steps to innovate successfully with startups?