Junior Innovation Manager (f/m/d)
Let's build ventures with corporates together
We’re a team of 45+ hands-on entrepreneurs, business developers, growth wizards, and passionate innovators who work together to build the businesses of tomorrow with leading corporates.
Get to work with our exciting portfolio ventures and be part of the launch of exciting new products, services, and ventures from the very beginning. If you are looking for a challenging, diverse, and developing work, keep on reading.
What we are looking for
We are looking for people with a desire for challenge and dynamism, for people who think outside the box, for problem solvers and team workers! You will be supported by a team of enthusiastic people who place great emphasis on communication, personal commitment and fun at work, as well as a broad set of tools and methods.
As part of the team, you will support regional and international clients. If you would like to work with us on the projects of tomorrow, we look forward to getting to know you.
What you will be doing
- You research and validate ideas
- You scout start-ups
- You are part of the WhatAVenture sales activities
- You accompany innovation projects in all sectors and support the teams and experts in implementing them successfully
- You organise innovation camps and help with workshops
- You visualise complex issues and develop implementation strategies
- You live Lean Startup, Design Thinking, New Work
- You support the further development of our network by organising and participating in innovation events
What you need to be successful in the role
- You want to step on the gas and take on more and more responsibility in our projects step by step
- Ability to understand complex concepts for customer projects
- Comprehensible processing and visualisation of facts and circumstances
- Innovative and creative approach, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Interest in trends and innovations as well as an affinity for new technologies
- Quick comprehension and hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS Office and PowerPoint
We are legally obliged to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which is EUR 30.226,00 for this position. However we offer a competive base salary according to a career scheme that takes your qualifications, experience and personal commitment into account. Plus, you will also get nice benefits on top! We would be happy to tell you more in a personal interview.
Little things make a big difference
Because it is not just a job.
& fruit basket
Quarterly training & learning opportunities
Free lunch at
Upload your CV
Happy to see that you want to join us! We are looking forward to getting to know you. The first step is to upload your CV.
Your application impressed us! After the initial screening of your CV, we want to get to know you and give you the time to ask us questions.
We want to make sure that you and the team have the opportunity to get to know each other, see your work, ask questions and discuss the position that perfectly fits you.
Welcome to WhatAVenture
Welcome to the WhatAVenture team, we are excited to start working with you. Sign your contract and start getting to know the team!
Sneak peak into your
future work life
For a behind-the-scenes look, check out the posts below to see how a high-performing & collaborative team looks like.