Become part of our team!
Vienna, Bolzano, Cologne
As soon as possible
WhatAVenture has made it its goal to support companies in developing their business ideas iteratively and close to the customer. We accompany, support and help established companies as facilitators, sparring partners or also as team members in the implementation of innovation programmes and innovation strategies.
In addition, we bring our own start-ups to success. The projects we accompany range from the early phase of idea generation to the market launch of new products or technologies.
Here is what we've got to offer
We are looking for people with a desire for challenge and dynamism, for people who think outside the box, for problem solvers and team workers! You will be supported by a team of enthusiastic people who place great emphasis on communication, personal commitment and fun at work, as well as a broad set of tools and methods.
As part of the team in Bolzano, you will support regional and international clients. If you would like to work with us on the projects of tomorrow, we look forward to getting to know you.
What you will be doing
- You research and validate ideas.
- You scout start-ups.
- You are part of our sales activities.
- You accompany innovation projects in all sectors and support the teams and experts in implementing them successfully.
- You organise innovation camps and help with workshops.
- You visualise complex issues and develop implementation strategies.
- You live Lean Startup, Design Thinking, New Work.
- You support the further development of our network by organising and participating in innovation events.
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- You want to step on the gas and take on more and more responsibility in our projects step by step.
- Ability to understand complex concepts for customer projects
- Comprehensible processing and visualisation of facts and circumstances
- Innovative and creative approach, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Interest in trends and innovations as well as an affinity for new technologies
- Quick comprehension and hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS Office and PowerPoint
- Start the week together with our Monday brunch
- Further training opportunities, e.g. strategy & learning days
- Monthly Afterwork Events
- Remote Work Week
- Shared holidays
- Meal vouchers for your midday appetite
+43 720 513 800