Scripts for different cold calling scenarios, helping you to grow your corporate startup by reaching the customers you need to be successful.
At the beginning of a venture, it is vital to show the world your new product and get your first paying customers as soon as possible. In our work, we have supported many innovative products and services in their go2market phases. Time and time again we have noticed that cold calling is still the most effective way of selling B2B innovations.
There are many ways to tell people about your awesome new solution and acquire customers: phone, email, social media, events, fairs, flyers, web ads etc. Customer acquisition via phone means doing cold calling - it is one of the most effective and affordable acquisition methods, and a must for any new venture.
There are countries that enforce some strict regulations when it comes to cold calling activities and the conditions in which they can be done. We advise you check your local regulations before you start your first sales activities.
- A guideline on how to make your cold calls successful
- Two scripts you can follow whenever you do cold calling
- Tricks on how to get past the main gatekeeper: the receptionist/assistant and get the decision-maker on the phone
- Tips and tricks on sales conversation strategy
- Practical phrases from our years of experience working with corporates and startups